Sunday, October 15, 2006

13/10/06

Haha,the day marked my 20th b'dae. And just for the record,it was a friday,so that makes it friday the 13th! wahaha. Aniwae,i wasn't so superstitious about it. Afterall,with a birthdate on the 13th,theres no telling how many fridays will i be marking my birthdays on. Lol,so got to ignore about the break a mirror and it is several years bad luck theory. But for your information,i haven't broken any yet,lol. Anyway,i marked my birthday by going to town in the afternoon to shop for presents for my 2 younger brothers who coincidentally the youngest one shares the same birthdate as me only that we are 11 years apart while the other one will be celebrating his on the 4th of nov. I found it interesting that on my own birthday,i was out hunting for presents for others but then again,who said that there was any wrong in doing so? So i ended up buyig a krumpler sling bag for my younger bro but unfortunately for my youngest bro,i was unable to find anything suitable for him so he had to make do without a present from me..sorry bro. But at the same time,he being still a child at just 9yrs of age,had also searched his school bookshop for something for me but to no avail, so in the end,it was a draw for the both of us,lol. As for my younger bro,i think looking at me read dan brown's davinci code gave him an idea on what to get for me so in the end,i received yet another of dan brown's novels,angels and demons. I am not complaining about the gift,really,just curious at the fact at why he had arrived settled on it. But as usual,i really appreciate his thought and yes,i will be reading it. Thanks bro=). As for my parents,i had the chance to choose my own present which was beneficial because this way,i could receive something that i really wanted. Of course many gifts came to my mind which included a pair of rollerblades. But evaluating them one by one,i figured out that amongst them,the item i needed the most was a windbreaker. Not only for the upcoming trip to australia in december,but also for my future,when i study in university and beyond...I am really afraid of the cold you see. So as things were,i received a nike acg windbreaker which i purchased from the b.i.r.d outlet in suntec, saw rod monteiro,the class95 deejay there. So back to my birthday,in the evening,my family and i went to a japanese restaurant whoose name i cannot seem to remember but it was located at eastcoast park,just next to long beach seafood restaurant. Had a really sumptuous meal of sushi,udon and shoftshell crab,yummy. So in the end,the day ended like that,simple as like any of my other birthdays but it was nice,to have it spent with family although it would have been nicer if there was someone else special in my life to celebrate with me as well. But nevermind that,we'll see how in the future. As for now,i enjoyed the day as i turned 20 and my sincere thanks to every single one who had wished me and remembered this very day as my birthday=). Thanks guys,really appreciate it=).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home