Thursday, July 19, 2007

A whole new thing

Just yesterday i attended my preparatory workshop for Principles of Accounting at SIM. Boy was it a whole new subject to me--being introduced to new terms,new formulas and new ideologies. The amount of information handed to me yesterday was overwhelming,to the extent that i was lost somewhere along the way. Well,i guess it is because i am totally new to this subject so for now everything seems so foreign to me. Hopefully as time goes by,i will become more familiarized with this whole new subject that i can be better at it. At the same time,i believe that once i've gotten the hang of things it will become more fun having to balance the accounts etc. Oh well,this is just the beginning of my new phase of life--tertiary education. May everything go along smoothly for the next 3 yrs until i get my degree...time to study hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home