Friday, August 24, 2007

That's what they all say

Do people around you nag at you because they have nothing else better in the world to do or is it simply because they care a whole lot about you? Well,i admit that at times while being nagged at,i do feel that it was the former reason however after the dust has settled and when i look back upon all that has taken place around me, i soon realise that what motivated those "Naggy people" to nag at me was simply the word LOVE. I mean if they hadn't cared about me,they would not even have bothered wasting their breath on me trying to repeat their instructions time after time again in a desperate bid to drive the message into the back of my head. Theres so many other things in this world that requires their attention but instead of focusing their energy there,they'd rather waste it on me - someone who refuses to listen and who would only acknowledge their constant pleas with the words "ha-nah!". I'm not sure if this strikes a chord with you but sadly,it is the mindset that is prevalent in alot of people nowadays and i am not ashamed to admit that i happen to be one of them. Yes i've had my fair share of shrugging others off my back when they try to tell me something or cutting them off deliberately when they are in the midst of giving me advice. These are actions that i truly regret but find hard to change as somehow,they have been incorporated into my character. Whatever it is,i still feel that we should learn to appreciate when others are trying desperately to tell us something,even if it ended up turning into a nagging session..afterall,we will never know for how long more will we get to enjoy such treatment and the bottomline is that everything is all done out of LOVE,CARE and CONCERN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home