Saturday, May 24, 2008

Freedom!

Finally, the exams are over!!!! Woohoo!! No more late night studying, no more stress from being unable to complete all the syllabus no more sitting in the freezing expo hall !!! Well at least for the rest of this year. As i handed up my last paper today,i felt relieved that it is all over. I suppose that my papers are now in the hands of God and how i fair will all be determined by Him since i believe that some of my papers would rprobably be on their way to the university of london. I've already done my part by studying as hard as i could so it is up to Him to judge if i deserve the recognition for my effort. I really do hope that i can make it through to year two without a glitch but if things go otherwise, i guess i'll just have to accept them and work even harder. As for now, no point worrying about all these, lets wait for the results to come back then we'll start fretting...besides,at this moment, i've got more important issues to worry about and one of them is the fact that i have to find a job! Coolie worker for hire anyone? Everything also can do(including saikang). Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home