Monday, March 10, 2008

Ahh.....

Today marks the final paper for the prelims and to put it in other words, prelims are finally over!!! Now time for a summary of the performance. I'd say that on the whole, my prelims result is gonna suck, terribly. Reason being? I just didn't prepare enough. Last minute studying coupled with the fact that I am not a study person. Prelims being held just 1 week after CNY isn't much of a help either. On top of that, there is also the issue of lectures still ongoing in the week leading up to the first paper. Yah, i know, plenty of excuses. It just boils down to the fact that i did not study enough. But well, at least i tried and i must say i tried pretty hard. Clocked as much as 6hrs on some days. Quite a feat for me expecially when the notes just put me to sleep. So now, it's time to look ahead. Give me a few days to unwind a little and i shall resume my preparation once again, in preparation of the big one coming up in May. Time to wake up and stop slacking, yes i know i've said this alot...but i really have to honour them this time round. And oh yar, did i mentioned that i was so stressed up for the prelims that i did 6 questions when only 4 was required for econs and i also reported to school thinking there was stats but it was infact 1 week later...Guess these are just some silly mistakes that I have to make to wake me up. Well the comforting thing is, better to make it now then during the actual exams don't you think? Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home