Thursday, January 31, 2008

Numero uno!

To say that we've finally reached the 1 yr mark doesn't sound that right but then again, we've really been through alot together to get to where we are now. Looking back on the past 1 yr with babe, it has indeed been filled with many ups and downs and i dare say that some of my life's bestest moments have been spent with her. She really can put the smile on my face and her natural self never fails to be such an attraction to me. I was always longing for a girl who could be herself infront of me, who is simple yet sophisticated in her own way and many more which all these i was able to find in her. Never thankful enough for her being in my life, i do hope we can go the distance and achieve much more together. Love you lots baby=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home