Friday, November 02, 2007

9th anniversary

To babe: This may seem like a replica of your entry but it is just me stating my version of it. =P

Just 2 days ago,me and babe marked our 9th month anniversary together. Basically as usual,we would try to discuss about where to go and since we could not really come up with anywhere special to make our presence felt,we went with babe's theory of it is not the destination that is important but rather it is the journey that matters". (adapted from my theory of it is not where we go or what we do that is important,but rather who i am with that matters) So in the end,we ended up at one of our usual haunts,vivocity. When we were there,true enough, we were so engrossed with one another that the entire time,we did not realise that we were going around in circles(typical us lah). At first we contemplated watching The Game Plan as it was a movie that we had long anticipated to watch but we stopped short of doing so as babe made sense in her next theory - "why spend $8 on a movie when we can catch it at $6.50". Haha..so guess what, we channelled our funds towards something else more worthwhile - a ride each on Sentosa's cineblast. Though the cost of it was higher than a movie (at 1$12.50 per person) , it was nonetheless something which we had never experienced before so why not? Turned out it was a 3D simulator ride(the 3D effect did not seem to be working for both of us because everything was just so blur) just that there was a greater feel of personal space with each miniature simulator holding up to only 4 people. So me and babe climbed into our own simulator and soon,we were immersed in our own world. The ride was so bumpy that babe clung onto my arm as though for dear life but don't get me wrong, i liked that feeling of being able to be that pillar of strength( more like bamboo) for her. Seeing her holding onto me just made me feel loved and trusted by her=). Throughout the ride, i also made some noises and screams to enhance the ride for her and looking at her laughing away just put the smile upon my face.

Thereafter we returned back to vivocity for yet another walk around and before long, it was time to decide on a place for our dinner. Since we already had a meal of fish and co. earlier in the month,that had already counted as our anniversary meal being brought forward and at that time, babe also happily agreed that that should be it and according to her on the actual day itself we will "just eat char kway tiao lorhz". Haha. But the funny part is, despite the numerous destinations like the foodcourt and hawker centre that i could come up with,they were rejected by babe one by one. So in the end,guess where we went! Sakae sushi! Lol...but i would like to state that i was not forced..somehow i had the craving as well and since it was really our anniversary and that babe looked so pityful,we went ahead with it instead of CHAR KWAY TIAO. During dinner,i made a booboo which babe happily mentioned in her blog entry. I had asked her if they would provide me with another packet of green tea because mine was getting diluted from the numerous times i had topped it up with hot water. It was really a genuine and innocent mistake on my part because i really thought that they were providing me free flow of green tea but turned out only the water was free flow. But oh well,babe had a great time laughing at me so ok lah, at least my booboo did something good.

Before making our way home, we sat outside vivocity by the sea and just spent time talking to one another. In the midst of it,babe leant her head back exposing her neck to me and i suddenly had the urge to tickle her and that was exactly what i did! But what happened next was totally unexpected, babe actually struck me in the nose in self defense or as a natural reaction,whichever way you wanna see it. Thank goodness it wasn't a hard one and that my nose doesn't bleed if not,it would really have been a truly memorable 9th anniversary.

Well,to sum it all up, this anniversary,just like the others we've had so far is truly memorable in it's own way. But none of these could be possible if it wasn't for her - my most beloved girlfriend. My world basically revolves around her,i will be happy for as long as she is. Seeing her laugh and be filled with happiness because of me is the greatest accomplishment and satisfaction for me. I want to live each day knowing that i am able to bring my loved one joy and happiness. That because of me,she is able to put her fears and troubles aside and just live for the moment. These are the many special and precious moments that we share and i never ever want them to cease. Everything that has taken place in our lives did not occur purely by coincidence. Being able to understand one another, read one another's minds,say the same things at the same time, make decisions together are not things that come by easily. It takes a whole lot of chemistry for them to be present in a relationship. I am just glad to have been able to meet her and be her better half just as she has been my better half. May all these last till the end of time because 9's DEFINATELY NOT ENOUGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home