Thursday, October 18, 2007

Turning 21


I know it has been a couple of days but here are some pictures taken from my 21st Birthday Celebration. A many thanks to all who turned up to celebrate this occasion with me and i sure hope that all of you had a great time that night despite the fact that the location was a little out of the way for almost all of you and of course,thanks for all your presents.

Thanks to my parents who brought me into this world and who have taken care of me for the past 21 yrs of my life as well as nurtured me into who I am today. Without them,i would be non-existent and without them, I would have achieved nothing.

And of course a special thanks to my beloved girlfriend. Thanks babe for being in my life and making the effort to come over,help me out with the preparations and being with me when i needed you most. Without you,my world would just be dull and void of the love that we share=).

I really appreciate everything that all of you have done for me and my apologies if in any way i have offended or failed to entertain you guys properly.


So without further a do,here are the pictures taken the other night.


Those who made it all possible.


My dearest family...girlfriend included!
My beloved Girlfriend and I on my 21st

My best friend,JJ and I...what happened immediately after this picture was taken is totally classified..
2 of my closer girl-friends from secondary school..SL and Yufen
My Nanny and her family.
NCC buddies since SEC 1
JC classmates
And of course not forgetting my dearest cousins...
The candid moments.
The NCC guys playing some games amongst themselves.
The 2 little ones, Katrina and Shanice...one is my cousin and the other my niece.
JC guys talking amongst themselves.
Ah...cake cutting time.
Thats my youngest bro Rodrick who coincidentally shares the same birthday as me,only 11 yrs younger.
Genuine happiness??.....I'm sure it is=)
I guess the photographer likes my side/back view better.
Babe looks really good in this pic...as for the others,they look really natural.
SL and I...she has been a great friend and a great listening ear, friends forever !
More pictures...
Well thats all folks. Once again thanks to all for coming and for marking that special day with me. Sorry if i wasn't a good host and was unable to entertain all of you. Well at least i am glad it is all over. Like what yufen said,hosting is really a very tough thing to do especially when you have to be at so many places at one time. If you notice from the pictures,i was perspiring quite badly and that is proof to show how taxing it can be. Though that day was supposed to be a special and joyous one, i was not totally happy about it, probably because of the fact that i was sick. Well, it is all over...next up,babe's 21st! Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home