Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The road ahead..

I am nearing my NS-ORD date which falls on the 10th of November at 2359hrs. Calculating the number of leaves i will be clearing,it will put my last day at work on around the 18th of October. Thereafter,i can sort of consider myself as having riverted back to my civilian status although it only takes effect after my actual ORD date. Looking back,serving in the force for close to 2 yrs has really allowed me to gain valuable experiences. But then again,the road i have been travelling on during my NS stint is about to come to an end. Looking ahead,i see yet another path i have to take. One that will truly decides my future. What course in university am i going to study and thereafter,what type of job am i going to undertake? Seems a little far fetched but then again,it is never too late to plan ahead. As for post ORD,i plan to take up a short term job to gain some experience in the working society while at the same time,to earn some extra cash. WIth less than 2 mths to go,it is time to be forward looking,time to start plotting for the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home