Monday, November 13, 2006

ORD loh!


The date is the 13th of November 2006. It is also the day i reverted back my status to becoming a civilian..Well,actually I had done so 2 days ago on my official ORD date,11th of November 2006. Today is basically the day for my dekitting or in other words,the day that i return all my police related items in exchange for my pink IC and a certificate of service. So i spent most of the day shuffling between my NPC located in Toa Payoh and my Tanglin Divisional HQ,returning stuff and having forms signed. Thereafter,i went home for a short rest and at 5.30pm,i was out again,this time making my way down to Newton Hawker Centre to meet up with my ex-teammates from Toa Payoh NPC team charlie. They had planned a dinner celebration to mark our ORD as well as a token of appreciation for our services to the team."Our"in this instance is in reference to the 3 of us NS personnel who ORD around the same time namely myself,Amin and Kelvin. I was there on time and before long,everyone who should be there had arrived.Dinner consisted of rice,satay,stingray,la la,friend baby squid,lemon chicken and kangkong. The food may seem little but the price tag added up to a whopping $210. As the 3 ORD personnel were exempted from paying,the bill was divided among the rest of the guys,10 regulars to be exact so each paid around $20.After the meal,it was time for some photo taking and thereafter,we all went our seperate ways and headed home. Although it was a short while,meeting up with the guys and girl was a very pleasant experience. We talked and laughed and did some minor catching up. It may be the last time that i would see some of them,but for the others,i hope that i would have the chance to meet up with them sometime in the future. Thanks guys for the well wishes and most importantly,the memories.
Like a couple! haha,nah..that's Salinda,our only female police officer in the team,she's already attached.But i have to admit she is pretty.
Haha,candid shot,taken when Salinda wasn't even ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home