Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Kana Sai..

Argh! Today i got bitten by one of the psychotic parrots twice while doing bird phtography.Once while trying to shift them from the shelter into the open and another while feeding it(can you believe it?!). I mean,so much for not biting the hand that feeds you...haha. Anyway,i think that bird hates me or maybe she hasn't understood me enough. Afterall,it's the first time that she spent the entire day out with me.Hopefully i won't get to handle it again but if i really have to,lets just hope she won't bite me anymore or perhaps if she really has to bite me,please do it gentler.Lol. But then agian,birds aside,the day was pretty good,especially when she came by a few times and talked to me but sadly though,we didn't get the chance to really talk much. Didn't see her at the bus stop once again but although i was a little disappointed,it was alright,i'm not going to hope so much. Leave it all to fate yeah?Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home