Friday, January 05, 2007

What am i to do?

Sometimes,I feel as though i am at the crossroads when it comes to certain decisions in life.This is when i am not sure if i should take option A or B. It is like you worry that if you were to take option A,you may end up making the wrong choice as option B should have been the one and vice versa. In other words,you are afraid of making the wrong choice for fear of regretting it later in life. I guess i am in such a situation now. I am not sure if i should just try to get to know this girl better or should i just forget about the whole thing because it is kind of hard for me to do so especially when i don't really see her around that often. Somehow i feel that she is a nice girl yet on the other hand,i do not know how and where to start. I am also afraid of scaring her off and making her feel repulsive towards me. Haha,oh well,lets just leave things as it is now and see how things go. Maybe a miracle can happen along the way.Lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home