Sunday, December 31, 2006

New pet acquired on 30/12/06

Yesterday after work,since it was a saturday,me and my family went to Bukit Panjang shopping centre and there,we caught sight of a pet shop there. As my mother had promised my brother a hamster,we decided to head on there after dinner to pick up the hamster. While at the pet shop, i was looking at the hamsters and was tempted into getting one for myself. My brother settled on a sapphire hamster,similar to my xiao3 bu4 dian3 which had passed away while i settled for a roborovski hamster.My brother went on to name the sapphire xiao3 bu4 dian3 again as according to him,he wanted that hamster to be forever. As for me,i have yet to name my hamster pending an observation on it's character. There are no pictures as of now but when i get them,i will post them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home