Thursday, December 07, 2006

My prayers..

My prayers go out to the following people....

Yesterday,on my way to meet JJ,i met 2 crazy people. One was an old woman estimated to be in her 70s. On the train,she was talking to herself and at one particular underground station,when the train door opened,she actually tried to spit into the gap between the train and the platform but apparently she missed and her spit ended up on the train's floor,just next to the door.She then tried to spread the spit out in a bid to make it disappear but it was kinda unsuccessful. Although it was disgusting and unhygenic,the feeling of disgust in me soon faded away and was taken over by pity instead.I pitied her state of not having her senses.Later,on the NEL,i met a man who was talking out loudly to some commuters in the train. At first i thought they were acquainted but when i noticed that the people he was talking to were ignoring him,i realised that he was actually someone of an unsound mind.The man was estimated to be in his 50s and all throughout the trip,he was conversing in hokkien and from what i could make out of it,he was talking about some medical conditions and how to prevent it etc. Once again,i pitied the state he was in.My prayer goes out to the both of them any other person who is in the same situation. May they find happiness despite their condition=).

But an important prayer of mine goes out to my uncle.He was warded in SGH 2 days ago for observation apparently after complaining of breathlessness and having a swollen leg.Currently he is still in the hospital undergoing bloodtests on a daily basis. As of the latest update,we fear that it might be some complications with his kidneys. My perth trip with my relatives is just about a week away and my uncle as well as his family are part of the group. I really pray for God to watch over my uncle and his entire family. Let this all just be a harmless scare and nothing else. Let nothing happen to him or his family. Give all of them the strength to tide through this phase and emerge from it unscathed.I pray for God's blessings and healings to be upon them. Let everything be fine not only for this trip but for the future as well.

With that i conclude my prayers and in Jesus name i pray,amen=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home