Thursday, November 30, 2006

My mistake...

I should not have went to view her friendster pictures out of curiosity.After looking at the phtographs inside and seeing how happy she was,i just felt a sense of emptiness and loss in me.On one hand i am happy that she has found her happiness,on the other hand,i lamented the fact that i had made some really wrong choices and perhaps wasn't able to give her the happiness that she truly wanted.But the good thing is at least now she has gotten what she wanted,gotten the things that would truly make her smile. It was the right thing for her to move on.Perhaps i should too,or rather i already have but some part of me still lives in the memory of the past.Got to stop this curiosity feeling of mine and stop visiting such webpages that will make me feel the way i am feeling right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home