Sunday, November 19, 2006

19/11/06

Was surfing the net when i decided to just blog a little over here. It is a sunday by the way and my whole family is at my Grandmother's house. I decided to stay behind as "the sum of all fears" is screening later at 7pm on channel 5 and at the same time,i could so some memorizing with regards to the scripts. So far,it has been about 3days since my attachment concluded and i have yet received any news about when i am supposed to go back. Although they did not give a clear indication whether i was part of the team or not,from the words they used and the way they went to the extent of putting us through an attachment programme,it seemed as though we had already got the job. Well,i chose not to be overly confident about the matter and as such just stuck to the original belief that they would contact me real soon. Perhaps they wanted to give us a longer break but i was not going to take any chances. For the past 3 days,i have been trying to memorize a couple more of the scripts and to date. I have about 3 almost firmly at the back of my head. Well,there are several more to go but to me,i feel that it has been a good start. Afterall,it has been so long since i last memorised this much amount of information for presentation purposes.The last time i did something like that was in primary school,for story telling and even then,all i had to remember was a story. Unlike now where there is much more information to memorise. Although it is a little tough,having to recite the scripts either out loud or in my heart over and over again,i am looking forward to the day when i am finally ready to put all these memorising to the test. Perhaps by then,even when i am facing a crowd,the words can just flow out easily as though i was singing some song that i had stuck in my head. As for now,it is time to get back to memorising and in the meantime,we'll see when the call for me to go back will come through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home