Thursday, November 23, 2006

It finally came through

After much waiting,the call from the zoo finally came through. I was informed that i had been selected to join the team as a part time member.But infact,there wasn't much of a difference between a part time member and that of a full time member. Basically,the only difference was that full timers had benefits as both groups did the same things and worked the same number of hours. So over the phone,i was informed to memorise the remaining of my scripts and to contact my supervisor on monday to let her know when i can start work as starting work will mean that i only have 1 day of buddy system left and after that,i am all on my own! Running the whole token feeing commentary by myself! And worse still,a new directive from the management was passed down--we were not to use cue cards as aid which means that either i have everything up in my head or i can end up freezing before the visitors. Wow stress man! So for the next few days,it will be intensive memorizing for me. Got to be ready if i want to start this exciting and fun job soon. Back to the scripts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home