Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Actually....

Well actually,i've already started my work at the zoo. It's been 2 days already. I started yesterday,the 27th of nov after receiving msgs from my superior earlier on Sunday asking if i could start work the next day. So what i did was i replied that i was able to but i still have not memorised all the scripts. She stated that it was alright as she would start me off in another section first,with the birds at the bird photography area. So for now,everyday i would be at the bird phtography area which is located near the extrace,interacting with both birds and visitors and asking them if they would like a picture with the birds,haha. But it is fun as i get to learn alot of new stuff to do with the birds. In the meantime,every available free time that i have is devoted to script memorising. 2 more scripts to go and once i get the hang of it,i'll be out on my own! Wahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home