Wednesday, December 06, 2006

First day!

Wahaha,today is the first day that i did token feeding(presentation) on my own.Although i did not do the presentation for orang utans and the morning elephant bath,the bulk of the trail was covered by me and me alone. For a start,i felt that it was bad,especially when i kept pausing and forgetting my scripts on some trails. I then had to struggle to recall the scripts or find words or sentences to replace those that i had forgetten. But it was hard and to me,it sounded horrendous. I'm sure that if i were a member of public listening to myself present,i would know instantly that i am nervous. Haha. But then again,i am glad that i had taken this step,the very first on my road to becoming a full fledged token feeder.Although for the next few days i will be doing bird photography,i'm sure that some time next week,i would be rostered to do token feeding on my own once again. And if i am not wrong,by then,i will not get any help for my orang utans or elephant bath.So all the best to myself,got to make use of the next few days to really brush up on my scripts to avoid repeating the same mistakes as today.Today i also got to meet up with JJ after work. It has been a week plus since i last saw him and we basically had dinner together followed by an hour of lan games. Though time was not at our disposal,it was nice to meet up especially since both of us are currently working.Ok,enough said..More updates in time to come=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home