Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Whew!

Haha,i did the entire token feeding by myself today...Take note,it was the entire token feeding!!...None of it was covered by anyone else and i did every single one of the presentations,every single one of the trails. Well it is a pretty good first time for me although i had did a few of the trails by myself the last time. Got some feedback from the keepers and although they were mostly positive,i still had to work on my presentation style which sounded a little monotonous to them.There were also some mistakes along the way which had to be ironed out and i was still not smooth for the elephant's bath presentation. Overall i was pretty satisfied with my performance but i will definately work hard to improve upon it. Today there were some technical glitches as well and for the primate's kingdom segment,the speakers were not working so i had to project my voice to make myself audible to the crowd. But suprisingly,i felt that i did much better this time round as compared to the other time when the speakers were working.Perhaps it was because of more experience or maybe because by relying on my voice alone,i gained more confidence and was able to interact better with the crowd. But it was a great day nonetheless,more to come in future eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home