Sunday, January 07, 2007

My prayers

I was not aware about the incident but apparently after me,my family and my relatives returned back to Singapore from our trip to Perth,Australia, my uncle was readmitted into hospital. This time round apparently the doctor had some bad news. According to what i heard from my mum,the doctor had informed that for the time being,my uncle's condition was still under the control of medication however in the long run,he still had to make the decision on whether to go for dialysis or to have a kidney transplant from my aunt. My mum was also saying about how their family was experiencing some financial difficulties at this moment. At this moment,my heart really goes out to my uncle,aunt and their children. It is indeed a trying moment for them having to face this problem. My uncle may also face the possibility of losing his job and although he is not the sole bread winner of the family,him losing his job will mean that the burden upon my aunt will be much greater. Furthermore,all their children are still very young,with the oldest one having just completed her O'levels.On top of that,there is still the impending medical bill for them to worry about. My most sincere prayers really go out to them,i pray that they will be able to make it through this hurdle and emerge unscathed. Let this just be a harmless scare and just a lesson to help bind their family stronger together.Let nothing happen to my uncle and his family.Let them remain strong and be able to make it through it all. In jesus name,i pray,amen=).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home