Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Some thoughts now

Yesterday i went out with that special someone and as usual,i had a really great time. Nevermind where we went,it was who i was with that really matters. I shan't dive into the details because it was just the 2 of us in our 2 people world=P. She and i know can already. Anyway,she is now sick--coughing,having sore throat and feeling feverish. I just hope she can get well soon,not only so that she can be fit for our next outing but at the same time because i want her to be healthy and not be ill. She must have had enough of my nagging already,asking her to drink water and rest etc...But what to do? I can only care for her....It's not as if i can make the sickness go away just like that.So special someone,if you are reading this blog,,imagine me nagging at you alright,get well soon=).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home