Friday, February 02, 2007

It's been awhile

Well,i guess it's been awhile since i last saw her at work and today,she was at work! Haha,well,i had the priveledge of accompanying her to work infact=P But then again it's great seeing her in her uniform at the entrace again..sort of like a morale booster for me. And amazingly,it seems to work! Now i am having my break and about half the day has gone without much of a hiccup. Perhaps it is really her...so interesting..lol. But then again,i really do feel more cheerful seeing her around. Not sure if i will see her again later..Maybe i will go entrance and kajiao if not just wait for the end of the day then go home together with her.Oh yar,something funny happened just now,i was drinking my orange juice when this guest approached me for directions. So i quickly gulped down the juice but in the process i choked on the juice instead and ended up coughing away. In the end,my colleague had to give the directions on my behalf. So embarassing lah! Alright,i shall end here. May the day go on without any bad incidents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home