Sunday, January 21, 2007

The terminal

Now if you happen to have caught the show the terminal which has Tom Hanks and Catherine Zeta Jones as it's cast,you would roughly have an idea of the situation i am in. It seems as though my current life is like the movie and what i am going through is similar to that of what Tom Hank's character went through.No i am not stuck in a terminal but rather just like Tom Hank's character,I happen to fall for a girl who would never ever be with me. Perhaps I may be able to move her along the way and make her see the good side of me but then again,at the end of the day,her heart would still be elsewhere and when the dust settles down,i will never ever find her by my side.It's like despite how bad the other party may be,at the end of the day,she would still return to him knowing that she would get hurt and as for me,i would just have to forget everything and learn how to let go.Well that is basically how i am feeling now. It's like here i am all willing to be there for this girl and take care and shower her with my love but then again,i will not get the chance to really do all these because there simply is no avenue for me to do so.No i am not sad or anything and i am not going to cry(don't worry guys) but rather,i am disappointed that despite me being a better person as compared to the person she likes,i just can't move her at all. I figured out that probably the longest i can wait would be till i quit my job at the zoo as after that,i doubt i'll have the chance to really see her and be there for her then. In the meantime,i'll still be her listening ear and her friend to share her problems,thats something which i should be contented enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home