Monday, January 15, 2007

Dip in morale

I just don't know why but these days,there seems to have been a dip in morale for me in reference to work. Perhaps it's because of more and more of the dark side of things that i see that is slowly snuffing out the fire that is burning in me.I still love animals,especially the birds and dogs and i still like my job but i guess it's the things that take place at work which really demoralises me.First up,i've been exposed to people who practise double standards. I shan't elaborate but basically it's about the expression of favouritism to special groups of people.I've also come across lots of a** covering people who only care about their personal well being.On top of that,i do not feel the teamwork which is supposed to be existent in my department.There is also the cracking of jokes which i don't seem to have a clue about. It's as though i am from another planet. It's so much easier working with animals at times if you were to compare them with people. At least animals don't make a joke out of you and go about criticising you for things you did not do wrong.Oh what the heck,another 6 more months to go and i am out of here.This is really not a place for me to work long. Just get the experience and that will do. If i love animals,i can always come back as a visitor in future.My stint as a staff will end come the end of june. Ah,i just need my off day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home