Thursday, January 11, 2007

Praise the lord!

Ok i'll make this quick. Basically it is about my uncle and his family whom i had mentioned in my earlier posting regarding prayers.Apparently i had just learnt from my mum that the entire family has been saved! Saved as in they have all become christians! I mean,what great news is that! Not 1 not 2 but the entire family of 6! God is really a God of wonders and He must have did something in their lives to have triggered off such a reaction. I am totally amazed by what has happened and at the same time,i am really glad that they have taken this step of faith=). Now all i am hoping for is that the same can happen to my family...I'll be praying that one day,i can wake up and realise that my family too have all become christians,hallelujah! Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home