Friday, January 19, 2007

The unfair side of life.

Today after work,i was already halfway on my journey home at the Ang Mo Kio bus stop waiting for 74 to come when it so happened that i received a call from her. She had asked if i was willing to have dinner with her so i said yes.Told my mum not to leave any food for me at home as i will not be back for dinner. So i met her at around 7.30pm and proceeded to have dinner with her comprising of Mos Burger(my first time eating it)and she paid for it...gosh.... During the meal,we talked quite abit but somehow there were certain parts where i did not know what to say to her. My thoughts just weren't flowing in the right direction. After the meal,accompanied her to purchase a new handphone and i saw how she liked this particular model so much but it was above her budget.At that moment i really wanted to help chip in to buy the handphone but i was hesitant to do so simply because it was weird for me to do it.I simply had no reason to do so and it would be stupid to try to cook up one. After that,i walked her home,and it took us about 20mins. Along the way as usual we chatted but there were still phases of silence and there were some thoughts running through my head at that point of time. I felt sad that here i am liking this girl and it seems to be growing as i get to know her better but yet on the other hand she likes someone else.Call it the unfair side of life but there is really nothing i can do about it. Try as i may to stop thinking so much,i am slowly falling for her. There was even this point of time when we came to a junction without traffic lights and a car was heading towards our direction but still quite some distance away. I was about to cross but then i saw that she wasn't. I then passed a casual comment that i would have held her hand but then again reality presented itself to me...If she did not fancy anyone,i could have done just that in a moment of irrational thinking but then again,her heart was with another person so i stopped short of doing anything foolish. After awhile we reached her block and i saw her all the way home to her doorstep. She was telling me about how unsafe her area was and for a moment,i wished i could be the one to see her home safely everyday...I wouldn't mind....Nvm,enough said,time to go to bed and stop thinking so much...Being good friends is already a great blessing to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home