Thursday, January 18, 2007

A pleasant suprise=)

Just to cut the long story short,yesterday while at work,i had the chance to talk to her and in the midst of it,she asked me for my number and said that she would contact me later. After work,she messaged me her number and we then agreed to meet online to talk. After about an hour of chatting online,she asked me if i wanted to talk over the phone instead as her hands were getting tired. So i said yes and we ended up talking over the phone. The interesting thing was that while i was talking to her,i could feel how easily i could converse with her. There was no need for me to hesitate and think about what i wanted to say but instead the words just came out naturally. Through the conversation,i got to know her alot better and i was amazed at the fact that we had quite alot in common. I was also able to relate to her easily and vice versa. we just went on and on like that and before we knew it,we had been on the phone for quite some time. Anyway,it was really nice that i got to talk to her like that and be given the chance to get to know her so much better. For now,perhaps we can talk like that again and who knows,maybe face to face as well. We'll see how things go along but in the meantime,i won't think so much. We're good friends and as for the future,lets leave it all to fate yeah=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home