Tuesday, January 23, 2007

23/01/07

Today after work,met up with her for dinner as JJ could not make it to meet up with me like what we always did. Anyway,she brought me to this really cool place known as Liquid Kitchen located along Upper Thomson Road where we had our dinner as well as had a drink..Well to be exact i had one and she had 2 to drink(i paid for it this time round haha!).Throughout the whole time,i could notice that she was quite sad although she tried her best to conceal it with the occasional smiles.I really wished that there was something that i could do to make her feel better. Maybe give her a shoulder to cry on or a hug to comfort her but i don't want to overstep the border.Instead,i just tried to cheer her up by talking to her and coming up with something funny every now and then. There were times too that i asked about the guy she liked and although i ended up feeling sad myself,at least i got her to talk about things so she could express herself. Thereafter,we took a pretty long walk back to her house which lasted about 1/2hr and along the way,we talked,listened to songs and even sang along to the music.I did not regret a single bit of it and instead i really enjoyed walking with her. Sadly though the status between me and her cannot be elevated to another level.It's alright,maybe time can change things around. Perhaps someday God will give me a chance to take care of her.I'll be praying but even if He doesn't,it is alright,at least i got this far=).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home