Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sucky day

Today was a sucky day for me. Sucky because i made some mistakes at work here and there as i was rostered to do something new and i was unfamiliar with what had to be done.The mistakes i made resulted in me being told off by some of my colleagues. Then came dry run for the CNY show. I thought that i had done my best and the performance was not bad but during debriefing,apparently the others had lots to comment about my role. They were constantly pointing out all the parts where they felt were unsatisfactory,saying things like "u could have done this...you could have done that..." . For a moment i felt so disappointed and sad. In my mind i was thinking if they had so much to say,might as well they be the ones who took up the role so they can know how it feels like. Oh well,it just isn't my day....So i poured out my frustrations to her and she actually replied me with encouraging words that put a smile upon my face. I felt really comforted,really loved knowing that she is always right there for me to turn to whenever i fall in life. Thanks alot my love,thanks for always being there for me. In the meantime,i shall look forward to tomorrow where i'll see her at work and after that,we can go out together=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home