Saturday, February 10, 2007

Unfair treatment

I just don't agree that a person should be condemned just because he/she makes a mistake once twice or even thrice. I mean,yes,he may have faulted but shouldn't he/she still deserve a second chance? Why change the way you look at that person just because he has done something wrong before. Does it mean that just because he/she has made a mistake before,that person will definately go on making the same mistakes along the way? Is it really so hard to trust that person and believe that he/she is capable of doing good once again?? I just disagree with how some people are treated or viewed just because they have made some mistakes before. I believe in giving chances,in turning over a new leaf,in moving on and putting the entire past behind. To whom or those this entry is about,just know that i trust you/you all and you/you all have my support no matter what. This is for sure=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home