Saturday, February 17, 2007

14/02/07

Ahh...Valentine's day...It was really a very special and memorable day for me. Reason being it was the very first time that i was marking valentine's day with someone special. Although the things we did were rather trivial---things we could do any other day,the feeling itself was already so wonderful. Really like and appreciate the gift that my love gave me. She actually took note of the things i said and went to get it for me..Thanks! Really happy as well that she liked my gift because it wasn't bought but handmade instead. It just showed me that she isn't a materialistic girl=). Towards the end of our entire day together,i had planned for something but unfortunately it did not manage to work out. I let her in on the plan nonetheless and she was moved by it(am i right?) hehe. To sum it all up,although it is the first valentine's day spent with my girlfriend,i can already say that it would be the best if not one of the very best that i ever have and it was because of her that it was all possible....I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home