Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A special gift from a special person=)


Yep,this is the gift..It's actually a cotton-topped tamarin plush toy from the Singapore Zoo. Why i say that it is special is because it was bought by that one special person in my life. She actually took the time and effort to purchase the gift for me.On top of that,she had taken notice of what i had been saying---about cotton-topped tamarins being very cute and stuff...So to me,it shows that she had been observant,that she had been paying attention to me which is really nice because not many people in the world would really take note of what you are saying and that was what she did=). I really like the gift alot...It means alot to me and everytime i open my cupboard and look at it,it will remind me of her. Other than that,today for the Happy Hogs Show,i played the warrior for the first time. Now for those of you who do not know what i am actually talking about,perhaps you may want to make your way down to animal land at the zoo. Anyway,she had actually made her way down to the zoo to catch the show(thats what she says) but i shall believe that she made her way down to catch me acting..haha! She ended up having to take a taxi down and had to walk quickly while in the zoo to make it in time for she show. Though it may seem trivial,i am moved by the fact that she went to such an extent just to make sure she caught the show/me=P. Thankfully,she felt that my acting was good so it's a relief...at least i did not screw up infront of her..haha! So for those of you who are curious to know what the show is about,do come on down to catch it...It doesn't matter if i am not the person you want to catch cause all i am concerned about is her so don't be disappointed and stuff to see this statement yeah? Haha! Happy Chinese New Year to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home