Tuesday, February 27, 2007

That time of the month

Now what are you guys thinking about? No it isn't the monthly period but rather,tomorrow marks the one month that me and that special someone have been together. For a moment there,it feels as though we have been together forever,sharing all the fun moments and knowing one another so well. I'd like to say that this entire one month has been simply magical. It is also a period of time where i was at my happiest. Getting to know her has been a real blessing to me and i am really thankful to God and fate for letting our paths meet and placing the 2 of us together. Now that we have hit the 1 mth mark,i am praying for many more 1 mths to come..and in no time,the months will turn to years and may the years turn into a lifetime=). I'm just hoping that we would never part cos i really feel that connection between us which i have never felt before. My love,i love you so much and i will be looking forward to after work tomorrow when i will be meeting you=).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home