Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A day of sports

Yesterday was such a fantastic day for me,fantastic because it was committed to a day of sports with my love. We started the day out by having breakfast from Macdonalds together. Thereafter,we headed over to East Coast Park in my dad's car where we engaged in 2 hrs of cycling. It was fun cycling with her reason being she was not any other ordinary girl in my life and on top of that,i could see that she was keen in doing the sports rather than just there to accompany me.There were even times when i lagged behind her and had to pedal faster to catch up,lol. Anyway,after that,we headed over to Sentosa for some sun tanning and dipping in the sea,over there,we had fun as well wading in the water and throwing sand at one another. Haha! By the time we went to take a shower,it was already 4plus and the pinkish look on our skins was a sign that we were already sunburnt. Poor her having pains all over her back which was rather badly burnt and to think i had to make her feel worse by rubbing her back a couple of times=X. After a disappointing lunch at sakae sushi,we crossed over to vivo where we caught ghostrider together. Seems to me the show isn't as bad as what some of my friends had commented.I guess it's like what she said that different people have different tastes and preferences.And for me,my taste and preference is for a girl like her. Someone who would so willingly engage in sports with me,whom i have no reservations about disturbing,whom i can talk freely to and whom i have so much fun being with.It is really great to be with her and share so many things in common with her.Of course we have our differences but then again,it's because of all these that has brought us so close together=). I wish that all these would just go on and never end. It may be the very beginning but somehow,in my heart,something tells me that she is the one for me. Let time prove everything. As for now,i shall live everyday to the fullest and continue to enjoy every single moment that i have with her. Afterall,it is with her that i have found my true happiness.More sporting days to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home