Saturday, April 14, 2007

The bliss of being in this relationship

I am really in such bliss right now. It's really so nice being with her. Only with her have i been to places where i never thought i would go to. So far after being together for 2 months plus,the places we have visited inclue the national museum,the night safari,the bird park and there are lots to come! We plan on visiting images of singapore,going ice skating etc etc.. I mean,these are all things i like to do and places i like to visit but such chances have never come knocking on my door before until i'm with her. It's really such a nice feeling to go about engaging in such activities with her,right my love? HAha. On top of that,the many small conversations we have,our "future talk",our complaining and whining. All these are just so sweet. It's not with anyone that you will have such a connection with and having it with her just reaffirms my believe---that she is simply the one. Now all that is required is for us and the relationship to withstand the trials of time. I'm sure we can make it. Afterall,i no longer just see her just as my girlfriend..she is beyond that---she is a soulmate and a possible wife as well=).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home