Saturday, April 14, 2007

Complains about work

It's been awhile since i last complained about work but recently several incidents that have taken place have prompted me to put in this entry. In the past when i was just doing token feeding or birds photography,i was constantly on my own. I had the freedom to do what i wanted to do and at my own pace. But recently,i have been deployed to work at the animal friend's show(AFS) on a daily basis and i am put on a buddy system. This basically means that there is someone else working with me. Apparently what is happening is that the people that i work with at AFS are constantly breathing down my throat. The people i am talking about actually revolves around these 2 colleagues of mine who are a couple. Both of them are always asking me what i have done during a particular period of time and if they are not satisfied,they would pass comments like " why take so long?" or "what time already?" and even better still "what have you been doing during this time". I hate the fact that they are always there to keep track of my movement and time me. I mean,why can't you just leave me alone and let me be? I know what i am supposed to accomplish and i will do it in time for the end of the time. All i need is the freedom to perform my duties without having to report to anyone. I mean who am i to you? You and i are of the same rank just that one of them is a full timer and the other is a part timer who is in the process of being converted into a full timer. Just because you work longer at AFS doens't mean that you should treat me like a complete idiot. Do not boss me around like i am a contract worker and even if i am the contract worker,the least you can do is show some respect. Things like these really turn me off and takes the fun of working at the zoo away. It is no longer about having fun at work. Instead,everytime i go to work,i would be dragging myself there. I am working only because of the animals. It is because of them that i would accomplish my task and i would accomplish them nicely. I am not your slave so get off my back,it's no wonder you 2 are an item.....just 2 more months to go and i shall be free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home